Guess who’s back? Back again?!

 It’s been almost 3 years but I’m back! 

I’ve changed jobs twice, moved twice, bought a house, and had a baby. I’ve also dived deeper into the world of true crime and am excited to be back writing. 

I’ve kept a running list over the past few years of cases that interest me. Some are very well known, others not so much. What can you look forward to? Well. 

The Black Dahlia. Green River Killer. Son of Sam. Lumberton serial killer. Update on EARONS/Golden State Killer. And SO. MUCH. MORE.

I’m not committing myself to a writing schedule or a dedicated post roll-out...my life just doesn’t allow for that anymore. But I will be writing and posting so I would love if you would keep coming back! 

Have a topic that you want me to cover? I would love to hear it! 

Want a true crime podcast recommendation? I’ve got several! 

As Georgia and Karen would say, stay sexy & don’t get murdered. 

Xoxo, K. 

Comments

Popular Posts